Tell us what to do, when and for how long. We’re looking for a Creative Services Manager.
We’re looking for someone for this crucial and central full time role in the agency. You’ll be working alongside the Account Team and the Creative Director, taking responsibility for the management of the creative production of client projects to ensure maximum efficiency across the Agency.
Duties will include monitoring and developing the following functions: Resourcing the creative department to respond to the needs of the business, managing all aspects of the art buying function, trafficking and photo-shoot logistics and minimizing costs/maximising profitability across all agency processes.
Ideally you’ll have an agency background and previous experience in this role.
If this sounds like you, send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description is below:
Scheduling and Trafficking and Studio Management
- Coordinate responsibilities for studio schedule management with Creative Director and Account Teams
- Ensure all advertising copy is delivered to repro on time and on budget with appropriate copy instructions
- Ensure the studio is provided with appropriate artwork specifications relating to adverts
- Communicate with Account Team regarding deadlines
- Monitor incoming costs versus purchase orders and existing contract to ensure accuracy
- Negotiate rates/costs with suppliers where applicable
- Purchase images as instructed, ensuring correct rights are specified
- Organization of print jobs as required.
- Regular reporting to Client Services Director and Creative Director (monthly)
- Ensure filing and departmental processes are adhered to and updated/developed as appropriate
Responsibility for the smooth running of the Creative Department
- Maintenance, updating and liaising with suppliers in regards of departmental computers, servers and back ups
- Upkeep and supply of departmental stationary and production needs
- Being involved actively involved in strategic oversight of departmental needs in terms of future recruitment and needs, as well overseeing recruitment process
- Awareness, monitoring and regular reporting on departmental timesheets
- Responsibility for application and realisation of departmental training budget
- Act as a cohesive force between the Creative and Account Handling teams
- Working closely with the Account Teams and Creative Teams to ensure a quality product is delivered on time and on budget
Art Buying/Photography Management
- Build a roster of trusted art buying partners to include negotiation of rate card to apply to both departments and oversight of contractual obligations
- Manage all matters relating to photo-shoots, and be involved in the creative process on such jobs from the outset
- Sourcing and commissioning all photography & illustration for the production of all offline media
- Develop/sustain key relationships with image libraries including setting up price agreements
- Management of pre-production meetings
- Source and negotiate all models & their licenses
- Organise and run casting sessions – when applicable
- Develop & sustain knowledge of all creative services disciplines: eg model makers, photographers, illustrators, model agencies, photo libraries
- Maintain good working knowledge of copyright and other legal/insurance issues
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills with suppliers
- Manage all necessary requirements for usage, license fees, model release forms etc.
- Picture Research
- Prop sourcing/wardrobe arrangements
Commercial awareness and monitoring
- Demonstrate an understanding of the strategic vision of the Agency as a whole and how this role fits into that.
- Regular and periodic monitoring of freelance cost, reported in to the Finance department and the Board
- Responsibility for ensuring all freelance contracts are current and adhered too
- Prepare and manage all estimates and purchase order for suppliers
- Keep account management updated on timings and financial issues and implications on jobs
Reporting to Client Services Director
If you’re interested send your cv and salary expectations to email@example.com now.