We’re very happy to announce the venue for our Speakeasy event on Wednesday, 29th March at 5pm-7pm.
It’s at the Dirty Martini bar, close to Monument tube.
The topic for the night is ‘What Makes You Think You’re So Special? Exploring the role of Brand versus Product, Price and Promotion.’
There’s a great panel lined up:
– Richard Singer, President Europe at Travelzoo
– Brian Young, Managing Director EMEA at G Adventures
– Mike Collins, Managing Director of Tropical Sky
– Nick Whitnell, Head of GI Marketing at LV=
– Tim Davis, Strategic Communications Planner, Elicit & Designate
And it’s moderated by Graham McKenzie, Managing Director of TravelMole and Non-Exec Director at Designate.
Healthy debate, refreshments and cocktails are all most definitely part of the evening. Tickets are just £10 and include a cocktail. Get yours here.
Posted by Jason Triandafyllou 9 Mar 2017
Tags Designate, dirty martini, event, speakeasy, Travelmole