We need you. Especially if you're an Account Manager. And A-Mazing.
We’re looking for someone pretty special to add to our team. If you’re reading this, you might already know who we are, what we do and what we’re like. If you don’t, we’re Brighton’s biggest creative agency, in the Campaign Top 100 and we’ve got some really nice clients including LV=, Brittany Ferries, Mark Warner, Priority Pass and loads more.
We are all about brand, and you will see our work in action all over the place: on TV, in the press, outdoor and online – just have a look around our site.
If that sounds good, we’re looking for a new Account Manager. You’ll have a few years agency experience under your belt, with a good understanding of the industry, and also have good strategic, presentation, administration and creative skills. The ability to mix a mean cocktail on a Friday afternoon would also be very much appreciated.
If that sounds like you, there’s a more extensive job description below. Send your CV and salary details to email@example.com as soon as you can and we’ll be in touch.
Client Management – external
- Day to day management of a range of projects and accounts
- Main client contact and extensive client liaison, including running project, status and review meetings
- Development of close client working relationships
- In depth understanding of client business and competitive markets
Client Management – internal
- Developing creative, design and media briefs for integrated campaigns for online and offline activity
- Briefing and liaison with creative department, media agencies and external partners and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of production processes
- Quality control of all client work going through the various departments of the agency
- Managing the delivery of client work to deadlines and budgets
- Accurate and timely reporting against all projects, internally and externally
- Supporting role for client forecasting
Agency Management role
- Contributing to business forecasting alongside your AD – income and cost of sales – across client portfolio
- Providing input in terms of agency processes and systems
- Supporting role for new business opportunities/pitches
- Strong people skills – interaction and management
- Proactive and dynamic attitude
- Strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative appreciation
- Financial awareness and budgeting experience
- Strong initiative and problem solving abilities
- Good levels of experience across a range of media disciplines and marketing channels, ideally including a mix of TV, press, radio, outdoor, digital, social, emails and dm
- Strong presenting skills and ability to put a presentation together
- Ability to spot new opportunities for both new and existing business