We need you. Especially if you're an Account Manager. And awesome.
We’re looking for someone pretty special to add to our team. If you’re reading this, you might already know who we are, what we do and what we’re like. If you don’t, we’re Brighton’s biggest creative agency, Top 100 in the UK and we’ve got some really nice clients including LV=, Mark Warner, Priority Pass and Columbus and some new ones too.
We do all kinds of things, we like to think of ourselves as an audience engagement agency so that means you can find our work wherever our clients’ customers are – on TV, press, outdoor, online offline, branding – just have a look around our site.
If that sounds good, we’re looking for a new Account Manager. You’ll have a few years agency experience under your belt, with a good understanding of the industry, and also have good strategic, presentation, administration and creative skills. The ability to mix a mean cocktail on a Friday afternoon would also be very much appreciated.
If that sounds like you, there’s a more extensive job description below. Send your CV and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can and we’ll be in touch.
Job Title: Account Manager
Reporting to Senior Account Manager
• Reporting to Senior Account Manager
• Day to day management of a range of projects and accounts
• Main client contact and extensive client liaison, including running
project, status and review meetings
• Developing creative, design and media briefs for integrated campaigns
and online and offline projects
• Briefing and liaison with creative department, media agencies and
external partners and suppliers
• Strong knowledge of production processes
• Quality control of all client work going through the various departments
of the agency
• Managing the delivery of client work to deadlines and budgets
• Accurate and timely reporting against all projects, internally and
• Supporting role for client forecasting
• Management and development responsibility for Account Executive
• Understanding of overall account strategy and ability to contribute
• Solid understanding of client business and competitive markets
• Supporting role for new business opportunities/pitches
• Strong people skills – interaction and management
• Proactive and dynamic attitude
• Strong team player
• Good attention to detail
• Financial awareness and budgeting experience
• Strong initiative and problem solving abilities
• Good levels of experience across a range of media disciplines
• Strong presenting skills and ability to put a presentation together
• Ability to spot new opportunities for both new and existing business
Salary range: Dependant on experience